What are the arrangements for consulting parents/carers of children with SEND and involving them in their child’s education?
How will I know how well my child is progressing?
How will you support me to help my child’s learning?
At Montagu Academy we are committed to creating a supportive team to help your child. As their parent/carer we value you as an important member of the team.
We will share your child’s progress through:
- Termly SEND planning meetings.
- 6-8 weekly Team Around the Child Meetings for children who need intensive support.
- Annual Reviews for children with statements or EHC Plans.
- Annual Reports.
- We aim for all parents to feel that they are an integral part of our school through:-
- Solihull Parenting Course.
- Parent Questionnaires
- A designated SEND Governor who is a parent whose children attend Montagu Academy.
- Weekly newsletters.
- Involvement in Inspire Mornings
If you have any information to share or you need advice you are welcome to make an appointment to see the SEND Leader at other times.