Who should I contact if I have any concerns?

Who can I contact if I have concerns about my child’s support and progress?

In the first instance we hope parents will talk to the SEND Leader to try and resolve any difficulties. If parents feel that they need further clarification or support they can make an appointment to see the Headteacher Mr Michael Walker.